School Locker Locks > Master 2010
- High security combination lock
- Includes combination chart to facilitate lock system administration
- Control key for supervisory access; specify key to match existing system or factory assigned
- 56mm wide double-armored stainless steel body
- Fully recessed dial resists knock off attempts
- 13mm hardened boron alloy shackle for superior cut resistance
- Double ball bearing locking resists prying and rapping
- Easy 3-number dialing with automatic scrambling feature to prevent reopening of lock
The Master Lock No. 2010S high security combination padlock provides three times the security of competitive products. Enhanced security features such as a dual ball bearing, deadbolt locking mechanism, hardened, boron alloy shackle and a reinforced stainless steel outer case provide protection against attacks. Designed to fit lockers with a padlock eye of at least 9mm diameter, these locks provide thousands of possible combinations.
*Images and details are approximate and should be used as a guide only.