It is made from 6061 aluminium body by Carbines own CNC machine in Australia, and steel components hardened to HRC 60 grade. You can be assured that the dual shackle padlock is made for providing strength in security that is expected from the Carbine range.
- 64.5mm diametre body (32.25mm radius) +35mm thickness
- Standard function as key retained mode only
- 7.93mm double ball locking
- Extended shackle models. 8mm molybdenum alloy shackle
- 2×6 pin Carbine C530 cylinders
- 6061 aluminium body
Instead of compromising your key system security, the dual entry padlock allows two cylinders that can be opened independently, allowing two different keying systems with the one shackle. This padlock is perfect in situations where the owner of a property, facility or premises uses the first cylinder and a maintenance contractor such as utilities, power, gas or agriculture will use the second cylinder. Both keys can access the premises or property without having to be on the same keying system or master key system.