Locksmiths services for shopping centres
Safeguard Locksmiths are project specialists in the supply and installation of Architectural door hardware & associated products. We have worked on a diverse range of projects in the commercial, residential, government and industrial sectors no matter whether the project is large and small. We are constantly upgrading our extensive range of local and imported architectural door hardware and complementary door furniture, so that we can always provide for our clients’ project needs.
We also carry a wide selection of door closers, push/pull plates and panic exit devices. Safeguard is not a manufacturer and has no affiliation with any one supplier, so we recommend and install only what we consider to be the best products for your particular requirements. Our team of highly skilled consultants have provided expert advice on many shopping complex developments including up-to-date industry building code regulations, and project specifications management schedules including briefing and discussion with builders and architects.
Safeguards experience with major Shopping Centre Developments is impressive. Recent projects include:
- Barkly Square Shopping Centre
- Waigani Central Shopping Centre (PNG)
- The Avenue Shopping Centre Cranbourne
- Cardinia Lakes Shopping Centre Pakenham
- Williams Landing Shopping Centre
- Tarneit Shopping Centre
- Mernda Shopping Centre
- Camberwell Village Shopping Centre
- Brickworks Shopping Centre
- Manor Lakes Shopping Centre
- Craigieburn Central Shopping Centre
- The Village Shopping Centre Cheltenham