Are you trying to open a locked safe? or maybe you’ve lost the keys to your safe or forgot the combination and you can’t unlock it, then contact a locksmith to open your safe to see if they can help.
EVERYDAY SAFE PROBLEMS A TECHNICIAN CAN HELP WITH
- Open combination safe without having the combination code for dial and digital locks
- Open a safe if the keys are locked inside or the key has snapped off inside safe lock
- Open a safe without the key (keys lost or even worse stolen)
- Open a safe if you have forgotten combination code
- Crack open the safe if you have lost the keys, combination or digital pin code.
- Safe key stuck and jammed in lock
- Open key safes without knowing the code
- Unlock digital and electronic safes
- Door sticking and jamming when locking or unlocking the safe
- Handle hard to turn when locking or unlocking safe
- Need safe keys cut (safe keys need to be cut by professional safe key cutters)
- Combination when dialed takes too many tries to open or does not open at all with the correct combination
SAFE REPAIRS – KEYS, DIGITAL, COMBINATION, BIOMETRIC
Has your safe been damaged due to attempted break in and the lock is now not working?
Do you have a problem with the key?
No matter what the safe problem is, our safes experts at Safeguard Locksmith can help with:
- Repair if the safe lock or safe keys are not working
- The safe lock is damaged or faulty and working intermittently
- Digital safe, key safe or combination safe has locked you out
- The key is stuck in the safe lock and won’t come out
TYPES OF SAFES A SAFE TECHNICIAN CAN OPEN OR REPAIR
A specialist safe Locksmith/safe Engineer are highly skilled in opening and repairing all types of safes and security cabinets such as:
- High Security Cash Safes
- Deposit safes
- Home Safes
- Office safes
- Key Safes and security containers
- Floor and Fireproof Safes
- Floor & Wall Safes
- Safety Deposit Boxes
- Rifle and Gun Cabinets
In fact no matter what safe or vault you’re having a problem with, our safe Engineers can professionally resolve the issue.
REMOVING A SAFE
If you need to relocate or dispose of a safe from your building, office or property, you could also give us a call. Due to the weight of safes, this is not something you should attempt to do by yourself. Our MLA approved Locksmith specialises in safe removal service, and we are ready to assist you in this difficult situation.
100% EXPERT SERVICE GUARANTEE & WARRANTY
We are a recommended accredited and preferred safe supplier, service agent and installer for most leading safe manufacturers including major safe brands including CMI Safe Co, Chubb Safes, Guardall Safes, Burg Wachter Safes, Diplomat Safes, Ardel Safes and Falcon Safes.
At Safeguard Locksmiths we provide a 100% Expert Service Guarantee that’s right, 100%!
This is our total commitment to you and to upholding professional standards.
Our safe policy is “NO OPEN, NO CHARGE”, this means if we can’t open your safe, there’ll be no charge. Just another good reason to choose Safeguard Safes. This will give you peace of mind to shop with confidence.
In the unlikely event you are not satisfied with your safe purchase, we will discuss alternative options and work with you to find a better solution.