From a single door, to a multi-storey building a SECURE6 Master key system has the capabilities to accommodate the most complex and demanding master key system.
SECURE6 has legal protection against illegal duplication by design registration until 2029 which will give you peace of mind knowing your SECURE6 keys will never be cut without your knowledge or approval.
The SECURE6 master key system allows for future expansion to the master key system no matter how large the project maybe this is made possible by the multi-profile master keying advances such as SECURE6 S6B & S6M master key profiles.
Not only does the SECURE6 key system offer a high security restricted keying system bit it also provides a strong defence against picking of locks as well as drilling and other forms of unauthorised entry.
- Designed and built in Australia
- Fully compatible with most commercial locks
- Unique profile guards against picking and other unauthorised entry
- Easy key ID with a choice of 17 different colour inserts
- Secure6 features legal protection against duplication until 2029
Electrical Power Stations
Council and Other Public Buildings
All Secure 6 barrels are Australian Made using the highest quality brass construction and state of the art CNC machinery. Keyway specifically designed to provide maximum protection against picking.
Secure 6 can be keyed in the following ways: keyed to differ, keyed alike, master keyed, grand master keyed, and construction keyed.
Master Key Hierarchy
Our extensive range of barrels and multiple profiles now offers the end user a complete key system with the expansion to tackle some of the most demanding requirements.
Key Blank Features
Secure6 Keys are designed and manufactured by Silca, the world’s finest key blank manufacturer. Secure6 blanks are made from high quality nickel silver to ensure long life and durability.
- Legal Protection via Registered Design until 2029
- Large key head for custom etching of system details
- Cut on industry standard key cutting machines
- Easy to grip for elderly users
- Secure6 Key blanks are all manufacture with a 6mm hole to insert key head coloursTranslucent Blue
Fluro GreenFluro Yellow
- Intergration with electronic security via ABUS combi capsABUS Combi Cap combined with ABUS 14 or Secure6 high security restricted keying system means mechanic and electronic doors can be combined in one locking system and opened by one medium.
Combi Cap colours available:Black