Safeguard Locksmith Company Environmental Policy System
- Safeguard Locksmiths actively seeks to minmise and manage the impact of our operations on the environment.
- The purpose of our environment policy is to integrate our environmental management system into our everyday activities so as to reduce any negative effects our operations may impact on the environment.
- We comply with all relevant environmental laws and relevant standards & practices to help improve and minimise our diverse activities to prevent pollution and other harmful effects on the environment.
- We continually strive to improve our environmental management system and performance through evaluating and ensuring our environmental policy is as effective as possible.
- We ensure understanding of our environmental requirements and implementation of standards among our employees, suppliers and contractors.
- We set and review environmental objectives and targets for ongoing improvements.
- We strive to improve resource consumption efficiency and minmise waste generation in our operations through the selection of products and origin of power usage.
- We support and promote the policy of reuse, recycle or reduce in the usage of products for a long life cycle as a further way to reduce environmental impacts.