Salto Neoxx Electronic Padlock
The SALTO Neoxx Padlock offers a unique solution ideal for utility providers – electric power stations, telecom network services, industry applications, and more – and property services that need an additional level of security to control specific doors like gates or storages, without losing a piece of convenience and control.
These industries often require equipment and facilities on the perimeter or out in the field that, even though they are in a remote location, require the latest in electronic access control. And because they are often outdoors, the electronic solution they need has to include a product that can weather the extreme elements.
|b||Horizontal shackle clearance||28mm|
|c||Vertical shackle clearance||47mm|
- IP application: outdoor version IP66.
- Power source: 4x LR1 alkaline batteries.
- Number of openings: Up to 130,000.
- Maximum events on lock audit: Up to 2,200 (non-volatile memory).
- Environmental conditions (without condensation): -35ºC / +65ºC.
- SALTO KS compatible.
- Reader colour: Black.
- MIFARE® (DESFire EV2, Plus, Ultralight C, Classic – ISO/IEC 14443).
- BLE Smart.
- HID iCLASS® Seos.
- SVN data-on-card.
- SALTO Wireless BLUEnet enabled.
- SALTO KS.
- Office mode
- Timed office
- Automatic opening
- Automatic opening + office
- Timed toggle