ABUS Padlock 83WP/53 KD Series “Z” Version
|b||Horizontal shackle clearance||18mm|
|c||Vertical shackle clearance||24.5mm|
The ABUS 83WP Series padlocks are weather protected, steel bodied padlocks with a plastic cover. It differs from similar styled weather protected padlocks in that the body is solid steel, not laminated steel.
The plastic cover is manufactured using a dual injection process that results in a rubber-like material around the shackle opening, while retaining heavy duty durability around the rest of the padlock. This assists in preventing the cover from splitting.
- Keyed to differ.
- 57 mm solid steel lock body with Nano-Protect™ plating.
- Closed shackle.
- Double ball locking.
- Special alloy steel shackle with Nano-Protect™ plating.
- 24.5 mm shackle as standard.
- Full dual injected plastic jacket.
- Removable cylinder assembly for quick rekeying.
- Incorporates the popular 570 6 pin style barrel.
- Compatible with most restricted keying profiles.
- Silca LW4 keyway.
- Quick change shackle feature.
- Easily converted from snap shut to key captive function.
- Range of replacement shackles.
- Supplied boxed.