School Locker Locks > Master 1525
- Patented BlockGuard Anti-Shim Technology withstands attempts to violate the latch mechanism
- Includes combination chart to facilitate lock system administration
- Key control feature provides supervisory access; specify key to match existing system or factory assigned
- 48mm wide double-reinforced stainless steel body withstands abuse
- 19mm tall, hardened steel shackle for extra cut resistance
- Easy 3-number dialing with automatic scrambling feature to prevent reopening of lock
- Optional color dials, customized dials, locks sold in groups of combinations, back case printing, and Simple Combo
The Master Lock No. 1525 3-digit combination padlock includes key control feature for supervisory access along with many enhanced security features like the exclusive BlockGuard® Anti-Shim technology, hardened steel shackles and double-reinforced stainless steel casing. Designed to fit lockers with a padlock eye of at least 8mm diameter, these locks provide multiple customization options to fit your needs.
*Images and details are approximate and should be used as a guide only.