Borg Digital Locks Push Button Mechanical Lock
The Borg digital locks push button mechanical lock is available in a polished brass finish, and a satin chrome finish.
The 5001 series was designed for light to medium duty applications. Its full size lever handles with rubber insert for soft grip combined with its large 10 digit keypad enables the 5000 to control access in a wide variety of applications.
Other key features clutched handle which protects against forced entry and lock damage, optional free passage function, an 8 mm square drive so it can operate a wide range of leading brands of lock.
The Borg digital lock 5001PB and 5001SC were both successfully tested up to 4 hours (depending on type of doorset) on fire door assemblies in accordance with Australian Standard AS 1905.1- 2005, Part 1: Fire Resistant Doorsets.
- Fully mechanical digital lock.
- 60 mm heavy duty tubular latch.
- 12 mm bolt projection.
- Full size lever handles with soft grip rubber insert.
- Clutching lever protection.
- Optional passage function (if required).
- Large indented buttons for ease of use.
- Fully reversible.
- Easy code change procedure.
- Suits doors from 35-54 mm thick.
- More than 8000 codes to choose from.
- Designed for light to medium usage areas.
- Not suitable for use in high traffic commercial areas.
- Suitable for internal use.
- Fire rated.