Keyless Digital Mechanical Locks
- Door Thickness: 32 to 45mm.
- Internal Case Assembly: High purity zinc alloy, 92mm wide, 72mm high,
- Latch: 18mm projection, stainless steel.
- Backset: 60mm.
- Hold-back Function: Bolt hold-back function activated by rotating inside knob/lever clockwise, past 90 degrees.
- Standard Finishes: Satin Chrome Pearl SP
The Lockwood Digital DX Locksets provide a mechanical method of keyless entry.
For extra security when under forced attack, the inbuilt clutching mechanism allows the outside knob to rotate without operating or damaging the lock.
The factory set 5 digit code is easily changed to any 4, 5 or 6 digit code using the code changing kit provided with each lock.
Lockwood Digital DX Locksets are designed to control access into commercial areas, especially when frequent combination changes are needed to maintain security.
As the digital lockset utilizes mechanical operation, electrical wiring is not required. Selected locksets combined with digital access pads provide keyless entry.
Press the C button, enter the correct code, then turn the knob to unlock the door. Upon releasing the turn knob the code is automatically cancelled.
Opened by knob/lever at all times.
- Suits right or left hand doors opening in
- For outward opening doors or doors with metal frames, special 002 Digital DX Locks are available on application.